Re: GFileMonitor - g_signal_handler_block "changed" signal doesn't block handler?

On 03/30/2017 03:39 PM, David C. Rankin wrote:
Let me know what the experts think. There is something funny about the way
block/unblock works with GFileMonitor that I'm missing. For normal signals in
the app, I have no problems with block/unblock.

I've posted this complete question to:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/43132025/gfilemonitor-g-signal-handler-block-changed-signal-doesnt-block-handler?noredirect=1#comment73342904_43132025

and I've uploaded the complete source to:

https://github.com/drankinatty/gtktest

if anyone needs additional detail about the issue.

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.