Re: Howto integrate an inotify watch on editor file in GTK+2 event loop?

On 03/28/2017 10:38 PM, David C. Rankin wrote:
Emmanuele,

  I need more help. I have implemented the watch with 'g_file_monitor_file'
and registered a callback on the "changed" signal for the file, but I cannot
get it to respond to any changes in the underlying file.

I got it -- it was user error (I was passing a relative rather than an
absolute filename and then monitoring on a relative name)...

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.