Re: gtk3 layout background image

Hi again,

I tested with GtkBox and don't works.. My code is correct?

GFile *file= g_file_new_for_path("custom.css");
         GtkStyleProvider *css_provider =
GTK_STYLE_PROVIDER(gtk_css_provider_new());
gtk_css_provider_load_from_file(GTK_CSS_PROVIDER(css_provider), file,
&error);
         gtk_style_context_reset_widgets(gdk_screen_get_default());

custom.css:

GtkBox#Home_PrincipalScreen_table.background{
     background-image: url('background.png');
}

GtkLabel#Home_Cooling_Tunnel1_Cooler_label1{
     color: white;
}

GtkLabel#Home_Sensors_MoistAvg_value{
     font-family: Segoe UI;