Re: Migrate to gtk3.0

On 10 March 2017 at 15:48, Rúben Rodrigues <ruben_gr live com pt> wrote:
Yes, i'm using GtkPlot! SO, I think I'm unable to migrate this to gtk3
because of graphs. SOmeone who knows something about this charts?
http://madebyryan.blogspot.pt/2011/08/smooth-curves-for-gtk-chart-component.html

I switched from GtkPlot to goffice in my program, if that's any help.
goffice is the widgets from gnumeric nicely packaged up, including all
the charting code. It's better than gtkplot is most ways.

It has gtk2 (goffice 0.8 and earlier) and gtk3 versions, so you could
switch to goffice first, then move to gtk3 later.

John