Homogeneous table

Hi guys,

I have this table : https://ibin.co/3EyWlgNYl1uK.png

This table have 5 columns, each column has an image.

I just want to see one image at a time, but I do not want to center that
image, that is, I want to see it in its correct position.

SO, when i do this next code image should be in correct position and not
in center. And i'm seeing in the center.

gtk_widget_set_visible(GTK_WIDGET(gtk_builder_get_object(builder,
"first")), FALSE);
gtk_widget_set_visible(GTK_WIDGET(gtk_builder_get_object(builder,
"second")), FALSE);
gtk_widget_set_visible(GTK_WIDGET(gtk_builder_get_object(builder,
"third")), FALSE);
gtk_widget_set_visible(GTK_WIDGET(gtk_builder_get_object(builder,
"fourth")), FALSE);
gtk_widget_set_visible(GTK_WIDGET(gtk_builder_get_object(builder,
"fifth")), TRUE);

I use homogeneous propriety in glade for table. and in packing i put
expand yes and fill yes. What's wrong?

Thanks,