Re: Can I get GTK_RESPONSE_ACCEPT/REJECT from modal dialog by glade.

Hi
To do this, you need to set the "Response ID" property on the buttons you add in the action area.
It works.
Thank you!

I love glade, this is good visual gui editor. (I favorite feature is undo/redo.)
glade 3.18.3 in Ubuntu16.04 is not recent.  :)
https://lazka.github.io/pgi-docs/Gtk-3.0/enums.html#Gtk.ResponseType

Thanks.