Re: Find path under mouse

If I understand correctly, you want to get the x and y value of the mouse
at the time when the keyboard event happens. You can either use
GdkDeviceManager to get the pointer and then get x and y from that, or
listen for motion_notify events on your treeview and keep track of x and y
values (I think this may be what you mean by path).

Anthony Ruth
NASA Space Technology Research Fellow
Condensed Matter Theory
University of Notre Dame

On Tue, Jun 20, 2017 at 1:21 AM, Daniel Kasak <d j kasak dk gmail com>