Re: Preferred height/width error message

I have this exact same problem in Gaupol, where I have a notebook, which
contains scrolled windows and inside tree views. I have looked for the
cause, but haven't found it. The vague warning doesn't tell which widget
is the problem and I haven't found any solution via calling the implied
gtk_widget_get_preferred_width/height().

The only thing I have learned is that the amount of those error messages
depends on the amount of rows in the tree view. If I have one row, I get
one error message, if a thousand rows, maybe twenty error messages.
Other than that it's mystery. I don't see any actual problems, but I too
would like to get rid of all that junk in the console.

--
Osmo Salomaa <otsaloma iki fi>