Moving/resizing a window in real-time

Hello all,

I am creating a program that uses face detection coordinates to move/resize a window in real-time. The GTK+
component of this program is fairly simple I believe, but I cannot seem to figure out what is going wrong. I
would like the window to stay visible the entire time without having to call "gtk_main_iteration".

I have posted this question with more detail at
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/45151465/move-gtk-window-in-real-time for you all to see.

I am trying to model this after OpenCV's "moveWindow" function, which uses GTK+ and the same
"gtk_window_move" function that I am using. If you are interested in comparing my code to the OpenCV source
code you can find these at https://github.com/opencv/opencv/tree/master/modules/highgui/src under window.cpp
and window_gtk.cpp.

This project is at a standstill because of this issue so any insight is appreciated!

-Alex

[https://avatars1.githubusercontent.com/u/5009934?v=3&s=400]<https://github.com/opencv/opencv/tree/master/modules/highgui/src>

opencv/modules/highgui/src at master · opencv/opencv ·
GitHub<https://github.com/opencv/opencv/tree/master/modules/highgui/src>
github.com
opencv - Open Source Computer Vision Library ... You signed in with another tab or window. Reload to refresh
your session.