Glade crash

Most probably this isn't the most appropriate mailing list, because I think my issue is related to Glade (and not Gtk libraries).

Attached is one of my graphical interface, designed with Glade. Unfortunately when Glade opens this file, it seems it is very unstable if I try to change something.

For example, let's try to delete the row in the fans_store GtkListStore object. Glade 3.20 will crash (at least in Windows).

Do you understand why? I tried many things, even editing manually the .glade file with a text-editor. Many times, Glade wil crash during opening the edited file.