Re: GTK3 - GtkExpander problem, bug ?

Hi Sébastien,

An out of sync reply. I must have accidently deleted your last response after I read it. Also I didn't notice
there were two mailing lists referenced. Probably just need the app dev list.

It looks like it is a bug that has been recently introduced. If I test, test.c with three expanders, on
GTK3.18 it works fine. No problems. If I test on GTK3.22, after I close any expander the buttons can still be
clicked even though they aren't showing. This is also the case with only 2 expanders in the original test
code.

It sounds like the treeview work around is the way to go in this case.

Eric