Re: How to select multiple files

Hello. Please send a more complete example where you use the file chooser. If you tried running on other
platforms, does it work there as expected?

On December 6, 2017 11:59:31 AM EET, effemmeffe <effemmeffe gmail com> wrote:
Hello, I'm using GTK3 with C on Windows.
I can compile my code with with code::blocks.
I'm trying to use a filechooser to select a bunch of files and found
gtk_file_chooser_set_select_multiple, but it seems it doesn't work.
The file chooser window shows up and I can navigate my filesystem to
the desired folder, but once there I can only select one file to open.
I'd like to select a number of files and get the filenames of those
files.

Any help please?
TIA
--