Gtk+3.22 compile app error

Hi guys,

I'm working with raspbian and the version installed by apt-get install
is older, so i download and compile 3.22 version and installed. Now when
i'm trying to compile my application i get this error:

- undefined reference to `pango_fc_font_map_config_changed'.

The newest version need some extra library? I installed the required
libraries that is in the gtk.org website.

Thanks

---