Re: Newest GTK platform

But can all GTK´progams run without problems on a Wayland platform ?

On 07-04-2017 17:22, Chris Moller wrote:
Yes, Fedora comes with Wayland as the default, and probably two-thirds of the code I write involves GTK+.

I recommend Fedora--I just find it easier to keep updated, and find packages for than, Ubuntu.

Disclaimer: I used to work for Red Hat, though not on the Fedora side.