Re: Adding and removing widgets at runtime

Il Mon, 12 Sep 2016 13:37:04 -0300 "Daniel." <danielhilst gmail com> scrisse:

Well, if I wasn't clear before my layout is totally questionable. I
more generic question would be:

How you guys aproaches when the problem is showing applications
behavior on screen?

Hi,

I don't see any problem in your approach. The only issue you can
meet is the UI *must* be updated from the main GTK+ thread.

I wrote an example that shows how this can be accomplished by
using a GSource-based solution:

http://stackoverflow.com/a/27990662

though any other valid synchronization solution (e.g. using a
GAsyncQueue and a listener) would work.

Ciao.
--
Nicola