Re: Debugging propagated events

This was one of the first things I did. Debug compilation option, debug
CFLAGS, no stripping - without a change. The backtrace only shows 3
lines, my draw function and two from libc.
The faulty address is not null. But the segfault happens after the
return where all local variables are no longer in scope, and the
addresses of the widget and the cairo context are valid.