Re: Font Description to CSS string

Hello,

my mistake, I want to easy generate CSS data from PangoFontDescription
https://developer.gnome.org/pango/stable/pango-Fonts.html#PangoFontDescription

that i means generate string like:

        {
          font-family: Geneva CE;
          font-size: 12px;
          font-style: italic;
          font-weight: bold;
          font-variant: normal;
        }

I really can't set font from css file, I'm using
provider.load_from_data(css_string) now. I'm author of
MindMapArchitect, so application for mind maps. Widgets have color
and font from node. And each of this could be set by preferences (Color
and Font widgets).

Thank's for all.

PS: IMHO that looks like, that is not adequate substitute for the
function gtk_widget_override_font. Override color is much easier.

V Sat, 19 Nov 2016 16:43:19 +0100
Martin Horauer <mhorauer gmail com> napsáno:

Although no direct answer - look at the minimal example - C-File,
CSS File, Resource File, and the Makefile - and the comments therein.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Martin