New ShortcutsWindow

I'm interested in using the new ShortcutsWindow in my application but
I'm not sure it supports my use case an ideal way. In my application
the shortcuts are stored in a gsettings file and I allow the user to
configure them dynamically via a Treeview. In the gsettings file I use
a naming convention of prefix-name which is then mapped to a GAction.
The prefix actually represents the grouping as it is not just using
the conventional 'app' and 'win' prefixes.

I'd like to map this to the new ShortcutsWindow but I was wondering if
it is possible to programatically create the window, sections, groups
and shortcut? It would be trivial for me to do this in code by walking
the gsettings keys and cleaner then having to rely on a separate
builder ui file as it becomes one more thing keep in sync. I don't see
any new methods in the API on these objects hence why I'm asking.

Also any future plans for this to support changing a shortcut by the user?

Thanks,

Gerald