Re: accessor functions in gtk3

On 06/30/2016 07:25 AM, Herminio Hernandez Jr wrote:
The error I got was that 'im_context' was no a member of the struct GtkEntry. I believe the accessor
function that I should use is gtk_entry_im_context_filter_keypress (). However I am having a hard time
trying to figure out how to implement it. I just want to know am I looking in the wring place? Any advice
would be appreciated.

What about the deleted-text and inserted-text signals of the EntryBuffer
instead of the IMContext’s commit signal? I don’t think you can access
the input method directly. Actually, I don’t know why you could do so in
GTK+ 2.

Regards,
Florian