Re: gtk 2 problem with Gramps in Linux Mint 18 (beta) and ubuntu 16.04

Hello Miroslav,
I also noticed, after upgrading my app from older GTK 2.24.x to 2.24.30 (on OS X) that the tree item reordering (gtk_tree_view_set_reorderable) stopped working correctly.
Can you tell what that old version exactly is?

I noticed that between the tarballs of 2.24.23 and 2.24.30 there are very few changes in the gtk folder, and between 2.24.28 and 2.24.30 almost none, and absolutely none in any source file the tree word in its name, and this makes my search for a relevant change quite a weird one.

I assume that on OS X, you can pack a GTK version of your own choice. Is that right?

thanks,

Enno