Re: Application.activate not emitted when opening files.

On Thu, 2016-06-16 at 14:44 -0300, Victor Aurélio Santos wrote:
You may follow the example https://developer.gnome.org/gtk3/stable/
ch01s04.html#id-1.2.3.12.5
Look at application code, I think it's very like the example you give
me.

This way you are not concerned with signals that match.
I can't understand what you mean.

Sorry, should be "that much" of course. For example, in

https://developer.gnome.org/gtk3/stable/ch01s04.html

they have

static void
example_app_class_init (ExampleAppClass *class)
{
  G_APPLICATION_CLASS (class)->activate = example_app_activate;
  G_APPLICATION_CLASS (class)->open = example_app_open;
}

So example_app_open() is called when the application is started with
arguments and example_app_activate() when started without. There is no
direct reference to any signals.

Unfortunately your example is in Vala, so we can not be sure that the
problem is not vala specific.

I will see if I can find some C code for testing...