Re: Own Actionable widget

Hi,

V Thu, 9 Jun 2016 09:05:17 +0000
Debarshi Ray <rishi is lostca se> napsáno:

i try to create my own Actionable widget, but I can't found, how
can i call the action. When i see source code of other Actionable
widgets, i found ActionHelper object, which is not documented.

GtkActionHelper is a private class.

Did you look at:
 * g_action_activate
 * gtk_widget_get_action_group
 * gtk_widget_insert_action_group

Yes, but gtk_widget_get_action_group is from GTK+ 3.16 , i create code
for 3.14 :-(

And if I understand right, gtk_widget_get_action_group returns only
GioActionGroups which is registered to widget by
gtk_widget_insert_action_group.

What i need, is create new widget, which is GtkActivable, resp. from
which I can activate any action in application like GtkButton,
GioMenuItem etc. So it could be great if some helper class or function
can do that.

Now, i get GtkApplicationWindow from widget, and next GtkApplication,
so i can check prefix manually, and activate GioAction with "app" and
"win" prefix. But that is ugly hack, when i can call actions only from
two base prefixes.

Thanks

--
Ondřej Tůma <mcbig zeropage cz>