Put window at top left with wayland

Hi all:

I'm trying to port Panther Launcher (a Slingshot launcher fork) to make
it work fine under Wayland. Unfortunately, Wayland doesn't allow to say
"put window here"; but I suppose you can specify in some way that a
window must be put in specific places (like centered, at top-left, and
so on). So how can I do that with GTK over Wayland? Maybe defining its
window as an special window?

Thanks.

--
Nos leemos