Re: gtk_dialog_get_action_area() deprecation

 Hi Emmanuele,

I see the style property "action-area-border" in the documentation for the Dialog. Still learning how to use
CSS effectively and am using GTK3.18 currently which has a different CSS syntax than the newer GTK versions.
Figure I will still use a few deprecated functions so I don't need two different CSS strings for the rest of
the GTK3 run and start using more of the CSS functionality when GTK4 comes out.

Eric