gtk+-3.20 DnD x11 issues

Hi all,

  A good deal of changes went into gdkdnd-x11.c from gtk+-3.18 to
gtk+-3.20. And now my application which works fine with gtk+-3.18 crashes
when a dnd operation starts. I tried to enable deprecated code which works
fine when building with gtk+-2.24, but it crashes just the same. I've spent
quite a while trying to figure out what the problem is, whether is is a bug
in gtk+-3.20 or whatever.

  Has anyone else had issues with DnD with gtk+-3.20? If so, how did you
solve the issue?

TIA

Dr. Edscott Wilson Garcia
Reservoir Engineering