Re: Suggestion for text editing module

On 04/17/2016 02:04 PM, Matthew A. Postiff wrote:
Hi,

I have a gtk2 app that is, among other things, an editor for a data
format called USFM. The program can display the data (text) in the
encoded format, or in a pretty format, and the user can edit the data in
either view. The editor is hand-built and somewhat buggy. I was
wondering if you all have any suggestions for a pre-existing text
editor/source code editor module that I could drop into my app, with
some customization, to replace the buggy code?

[…]

There is GtkSourceView, but it is probably not suitable for varying font
sizes, i.e. WYSIWIG formatting etc. I think it's also GTK+ 3 only. gedit
uses it.