Re[2]: Re[2]: argv

You are correct. I haven't used it in a long time. I'm glad you noticed. Did
you find anything else incorrect with what I said?

On 4/16/2016 at 2:55 PM, Errol van de l'Isle <evandel cix co uk> wrote:
_pascal was used for older 16-bit Windows programs.
_stdcall is used for newer 32-bit Windows programs.
_cdecl is the defacto standard for all main() functions *declared* in
C.

All three conventions use the same stack parameter order of right-to-
left.

Pascal uses left to right.

“It’s wingardium leviOsa, not leviosAH.”