Re: Auto-resize scrolled window

Before anyone could actually answer:

• what version of GTK are you using?
• how do you build your window? Are you using plain C calls, or some UI
builder like Glade?

Best,
Gergely
On 22 Sep 2015 02:33, "Subsentient" <thinkingrodent gmail com> wrote:

When I resize the window, I'm having difficulty finding a way to make a
scrolled window automatically resize with it. I can't use
gtk_widget_set_size_request(), because then I won't be able to shrink it
down again.
Working in C. How can I have a widget automatically resize to fill all
available space given by a window, and then be willing to shrink again if
the user tries to resize the window?

Thanks.