Re: glade 3.19.0 and header bars

On Fri, Oct 09, 2015 at 06:37:02PM +0200, rastersoft wrote:
Hi all:

Yesterday I tried to open the Glade ui files from Gedit, but glade
returned an error because they use header bars.

I cloned the GIT repository of Glade, compiled and installed it (devel
version, 3.19.0), but it still shows an error instead the header bars.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks.

What error does it show when you open up the file in glade?

I opened gedit-window.ui from gedit with glade 3.19 and all header bars
came up just fine for me at least. You might want to try building glade
with jhbuild just in case something went wrong during the build process.

                Marcus