Re: Filechooserbuttons and gtk_widget_set_sensitive

On Thu, 2015-10-08 at 14:04 +1030, Roger Matthews wrote:
To someone willing to help,

Of course the file chooser example from the book of Andrew Krause does
not really open a file. What should it open? A Video, a picture, a text?
It shows you how you can get a file path, if I remember correctly. For a
text file, you may use that path and load the text in a textview. Maybe
that is shown in the book also.

gtk_widget_set_sensitive() should work.

And the example what you refer to, it may be this:

https://developer.gnome.org/gtk3/stable/ch01s04.html#id-1.2.3.12.5

Yes that is GTK3 application style using builder and XML files. I have
just made a Nim version from that. Does work fine, but I do not
understand all currently. Converting that into a version without builder
should be some hard work.