Re: [Denemo-devel] Tooltips - what am I doing wrong?

Le 27 novembre 2015, John Coppens a écrit :
I think those 'tear-offs' are not the same ones as referred to here.
The 'main menu bar' of GIMP doesn't have tear-offs anymore. I believe
the ones you are showing are from right-clicking on the canvas.

Right.

I also suspect that the complexities arise from detaching menus from
the main menu bar, not from the right-click, which is already a
pop-up

Thanks for clarifying. This said, I don't see much difference between e.g. the sub-menus of a menu and those of the right-click pop-up. Never mind.

--
Lucas Levrel