Re: Interpretation of gtk warnings and errors messages

Hi,

Le 13 novembre 2015, Sergei Kolomeeyets a écrit :
Can anybody be so kind to help me with sources (docs of web) with relevant
information or any ideas concerning interpretation of gtk messages like
this:
(main_1:31671): Gtk-WARNING **:
/build/buildd-gtk+2.0_2.24.10-2-i386-Tg7Q_2/gtk+2.0-2.24.10/gtk/gtkwidget.c:5683:
widget not within a GtkWindow.

It's obvious that 5683 is a line in the source file. It was easy to check,
but comments in that file tell almost noting as usual.

Is this your code or third-party software? In the latter case I doubt you can make sense of it. The developer of that software will (should), if you make a bug report.

What about (main_1:31671)? How can I understand what is it and where is it?

I think this is the name and PID of a thread.

--
Lucas Levrel