Re: Re: TextTags not removed from tag table

Gesendet: Freitag, 08. Mai 2015 um 17:18 Uhr
Von: "Gian Mario Tagliaretti"
Betreff: Re: TextTags not removed from tag table

Dear Gilzad,

However, I get the warning that the tags I deleted are still in the tag table ("A tag named 'tag_1' is
already in the tag table."). I searched the net but couldn't find any hints on what I could be doing
wrong.

You should probably remove the tag from the TagTable yourself with
gtk_text_tag_table_remove which will also remove the tag from the
buffer, see:

https://developer.gnome.org/gtk3/stable/GtkTextTagTable.html#gtk-text-tag-table-remove

Thank you so much Gian! Works like a charm now!

Thanks again and best

Gilzad