Re: A simple choice dialog won't work...

On Thu, 2015-05-07 at 16:02 +0100, Richard Shann wrote:
After experimenting with a different bit of code, I think I've found
the
cause of the problem: doing the widget destroy by responding to the
"response" signal seems to be ruining the return value.

That is interesting. Indeed I had a feeling in that direction -- but not
an exact idea what may went wrong. Unfortunately testing that takes a
few minutes of time, and I am not really experienced with plain C code,
I generally use Ruby or Nim.