Re: gtktreeview problem.

On Mon, 23 Mar 2015 12:50:28 +0000
Ubirajara Marques da Cruz <biracruz cemig com br> wrote:

Into ON_DRAG_RECEIVED signal when I copy selection data with memcpy I have a surprise. Gtk selection has
the same structure but data is empty. And only one data is copied and it is wrong. It is a genum.

Maybe this tutorial I wrote a few years ago might be of help. It copies one
cell of a TreeView to a list, but the mechanism is the same. There are quite
a few steps involved, however...

http://jcoppens.com/soft/howto/pygtk_dnd/index.en.php

(The code is in Python, but all the steps are also needed in C or C++)

John