Re: IA__gtk_widget_destroy: assertion 'GTK_IS_WIDGET (widget)' failed

Le 12/03/2015 16:20, Rui Pedro Caldeira a écrit :
Hello guys, I once again seek your guidance.

I have a series of GtkWidget* that then take the form of GtkButton,
GtkComboBoxText,...

And when I close a window, I first want to destroy the widgets.

Why?  Widgets are automatically destroyed when their parent container is
destroyed, and the default action taken when closing a window is to
destroy it.  This is likely to be the reason why they are already
destroyed by the way.

Generally you only need to explicitly destroy widgets if you want to
change the UI layout dynamically (e.g. if you remove a widget when the
user clicks on a button).

Regards,
Colomban