Re: vte widget improvement idea

I don't think it is a bad idea per se. Here are some ideas from me:

• it should be either turned off by default
• or it should warn the user like »hey, you are going to paste multiple
lines, are you sure?« with an option to silence such warnings

Also I remember a warning, maybe from ViM that warned me about such an
occasion. This means that the terminal has some knowledge on this.