Mouse pointer disappear inside gtk3 drawing area using libvlc framework

Hi Everyone,

I have been trying to play video streams in my gtk3(python-gobject
introspection) app using libvlc framework. I have added
Gdk.EventMask.BUTTON_PRESS_MASK on the drawing area.
Everything is working fine except one thing. The mouse pointer disappears
while the video is being played.
However this problem is resolved if I remove BUTTON_PRESS_EventMasK.
This issue is also resolved If I downgrade gtk to gtk2.

So please tell me If I am  doing something wrong.

What I think is that this looks like an issue with gtk3.

Thanks for help.

Regards,
Prince