Re: GTK+_failed installation

On Mon, Jan 12, 2015 at 10:50:29AM +0100, Nabil Ferguen wrote:
Hi Marcus,

Thank you for your message.

You're welcome. Just remember to cc the mailing list when you reply,
that will increase your chances of getting answers. :-)

I've changed the ubunto version and upgraded to 14.10 and I have
successfully installed all libraries and dependencies for GTK + 3.14, but
when I run the gtk3-demo I get the error messages (see bellow) for loading
some modules. Another question, how I can launch OOF2D.

I'm not familiar with OOF2D. Can you explain what it is?

Gtk-Message: Failed to load module "overlay-scrollbar"
Gtk-Message: Failed to load module "unity-gtk-module"
Gtk-Message: Failed to load module "canberra-gtk-module"
Gtk-Message: Failed to load module "canberra-gtk-module"

These warnings are usually not a major problem, assuming that gtk3-demo
still comes up successfully.

                Marcus