Re: gtk3 (GtkTextView) and MacOS

Sorry to wander slightly away from the original topic, but I'm also
building gtk3 for OSX using jhbuild, and I've found a bunch of issues with
themes and icons and fonts, as per the above discussion. I'm wondering
where the 'responsibility' of setting up a nice vanilla configuration lies?
Would this be in, eg, jhbuild? It would be good to nail these issues so
people can more easily build cross-platform apps.

Dan
​