Re: GtkHeaderBar, broadway & window manipulation ( moving, resizing ) with broadway

Hello,

I'm also currently playing with GtkHeaderBars.
In order for it to work, you must specify that the headerbar is a
child of type "titlebar". I did it in the XML directly, so I'm not
sure how you can specify it in code.

Here is an example:
* the GtkApplicationWindow:
https://github.com/jflesch/paperwork/blob/ff333d488f40acfd58b9a7cf58310c5ef1b13bef/src/paperwork/frontend/mainwindow/mainwindow.glade#L209
* the child tag:
https://github.com/jflesch/paperwork/blob/ff333d488f40acfd58b9a7cf58310c5ef1b13bef/src/paperwork/frontend/mainwindow/mainwindow.glade#L215
* the header bar:
https://github.com/jflesch/paperwork/blob/ff333d488f40acfd58b9a7cf58310c5ef1b13bef/src/paperwork/frontend/mainwindow/mainwindow.glade#L231

Greetings.

I just tried using a GtkHeaderBar in a window in my app. I'm using Glade,
which doesn't support GtkHeaderBar yet, so I've generated the GtkHeaderBar
in code, and in Glade, disabled the 'Decorated' checkbox for the window. I
believe this is the proper way of disabling the window manager's title bar
... and I've told the GtkHeaderBar to include the Close Window button.

It works great running under X. When I try it out in broadway, I can't move
*or* resize windows, which is a deal-breaker for GtkHeaderBar
functionality. I can move the window in code - which is OK for a single
window, but not really good enough if there will be multiple windows.

Is this a known issue? Is there something I'm missing to allow moving &
resizing under broadway? I should note that if I *don't* use the
GtkHeaderBar, I can move and resize windows under broadway.

Dan