Re:

Il Fri, 06 Feb 2015 16:24:39 -0600 zeta <kmsiete gmail com> scrisse:

I am new on the community, I am a bachelor student at BUAP, I love gome
since I meet it, and know I want to contribute in something, I was
writing an application with gtk and when I want to create some cool
charts I see that there isn't a library for do it, or I don't find one

Hi,

there are some libraries with naviv GTK+ support indeed, the most
relevant ones being goffice [1] and gtkextra [2].

Five years ago I gave an answer on StackOverflow [3] and AFAIK the
situation has not changed that much.

[1] https://git.gnome.org/browse/goffice
[2] http://gtkextra.sourceforge.net/
[3] http://stackoverflow.com/a/2631361