Re: How does one get the screen coordinates of the workspace?

On Tue, 2015-12-29 at 17:26 -0500, Rick Berger wrote:
I'm looking for to get the screen coordinates, height and width of the
workspace on Ubuntu's desktop. The only way I see to doing this, is in
starting the app: maximize its window; get the workspace info from its
window's coordinates and dimensions; then un-maximize its window. I
believe these can be done with GDK.

Is there better way to do this?

I can remember that exactly that was a minimal example for my Nim GDK3
bindings. See

https://github.com/StefanSalewski/nim-gdk3/blob/master/test/test.nim