questions about introspection

Hi,

1) I have a pointer to gobject (say OBJ) which I got by calling
   Gtk.Builder.get_object on a UI built from a glade file.

   From that OBJ, how can I get a GIBaseInfo pointer (say CLS) which I
   could then use for other things, e.g. to call
   g_object_info_find_method?

   There are G_OBJECT_GET_CLASS or g_type_info_get_interface but I
   haven't found a way yet to achieve, what I need.

2) The class names in glade files are something like GtkButton.
   However, introspection splits that to "Gtk" (namespace) and "Button"
   (class).  Is there a function, which does this "splitting" into
   namespace and introspection class?

Thank you,

Tomas