Re: GtkFrame has no frame border drawn?

Hi;

On 10 August 2015 at 12:11, Chris Vine <chris cvine freeserve co uk> wrote:
On Mon, 10 Aug 2015 09:05:50 +0100
Emmanuele Bassi <ebassi gmail com> wrote:
Hi;

the theme is responsible for drawing the frame. The old Windows theme
engine shows a frame; the default GTK+ theme (Adwaita) does not.

The original Adwaita theme did not show frames.  More recent versions
(for GTK+ versions released within the last 5 or so years) do show
frames, and are much improved thereby (in my opinion).

Adwaita kind of does, but it does not have different kinds of frames —
in, out, etched in, etched out.

Anyway, as I said: it's entirely up to the theme; GTK+ will not
explicitly draw a rectangle by itself, but will use the frame's CSS
border specified in the theme.

Ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--