Re: Can put a GtkLayout in a GtkListBox

Ok, just need to add an eventbox...

regards,
--
Cédric

Le mer. 5 nov. 2014 à 14:41, Cedric Bellegarde <gnumdk gmail com> a écrit :
Ok, so here another question...

I want to implement drag and drop in a gtklistbox.

If i add buttons to gtklistbox, set button as drag source, it works.

If i add complex widgets to gtklistbox, as my container (gtkgrid) doesn't have a window, it fails to be a drag source.

That's why i'm looking for a container with a window (and tried with GtkLayout)

https://wiki.gnome.org/GnomeLove/DragNDropTutorial
"Note that these GTK+ widgets must have an associated X Window, check using GTK_WIDGET_NO_WINDOW(widget))."

any idea?

regards
--
Cédric Bellegarde