Re: GtkApplicationWindow and its menubar

Test you stuff in python first, then move it to c/c++ if need be.  This
allows for rapid testing of what you really need to do.  Whatever you
are trying to do, it is possible, for complete menubar, menus, menuitems
on any platform.  Windowing APIs for windows, linux, mac all can handle
this.

Thanks for your help, David, but I was not searching how to build a menubar
in a Gtk application. I've already done this in Nautilus-Actions whose I am
the maintainer.

What I am searching for is an explanation on how to use the new Gtk3 API,
and how it can suit my needs, which are rather simple here: change all the
menubar depending of the context of the application..

So the question stays opened. I'd be very pleased if someone could explains
 the rationale with this API..

Regards
Pierre