Re: g_spawn_sync and child PID

On Sat, 15 Mar 2014, Colomban Wendling wrote:

Le 15/03/2014 21:19, Allin Cottrell a écrit :
I'm reasonably familiar with the usage of both g_spawn_sync and
g_spawn_async, but recently I've found myself wanting to do domething
that seems to fall between the two and I can't quite work out how to do it.
[...]

Anyway, since all this can be tricky, I suggest you to try and use the
brand new GIO GSubprocess API if you can, it does all the tricky job
itself (and has API to kill the subprocess :) -- but it's still
unreleased https://developer.gnome.org/gio/unstable/GSubprocess.html.

Ah, interesting. Thanks for the pointer.

--
Allin Cottrell
Department of Economics