Re: Redistribution of GTK DLLs

En date de : Mer 5.3.14, Chris Angelico <rosuav gmail com> a écrit :

The very easiest solution for my users would be for me to
distribute a .ZIP file of eighteen DLLs, which my app can fetch and
deploy. But that would require me to make the source of those DLLs
available, and AFAICT pointing to gtk.org does *not* suffice.

Just a newbie question: are the sources so big that you can't
host a copy of them where you host your zipfile?

--
LL