Pango completely broken in Python

Hi,

is there *any* way to create Pango-attributes in Python and GTK+3, and is
there *any* documentation about it? I tried to, but cannot find any function
to create such attributes in Python, e.g.:

- Pango.pango_attr_foreground_new() does not exist
- Pango.attr_foreground_new() does not exist
- Pango.AttrForeground() does not exist
- Pango.AttrColor() does exist, but does not work, since e.g.
  l = Pango.AttrList(); c=Pango.AttrColor(); l.insert(c)
  fails.

And is there any way to extract the single Attributes from a PangoAttrList?
I didn't find any such function in the documentation

regards
Roland